2. ASI health content
AIS Health, as between you and AIS Health, is the sole owner of all of the content it publishes on this Site, including articles, postings and other materials, logos and other trademarks, data, photos, audio, video, graphics, images, music, sound and software (“Proprietary Material”). These Proprietary Materials are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws and treaties, trademark laws and other intellectual property laws. AIS Health invites you to print, download and store single copies of the Proprietary Materials, but only for your own individual use. All other uses of the Proprietary Materials require the consent of AIS Health, including:
- Distributing, modifying, adapting, creating derivative works of, displaying or in any way exploiting the Proprietary Material, in whole or in part.
- Using of any of the trademarks on this Site as metatags on other websites.
- Making commercial use of any of the Proprietary Material, displaying any portion of this Site in frames, or displaying any of the Proprietary Material via links or otherwise.
To request our consent, please contact us.
3. Material posted by third-parties
5. Digital millennium copyright act
AIS Health expects its users to respect the intellectual property rights of others. We may remove material that appears in our sole discretion to infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others and/or we may terminate the access rights of users who infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe a work protected by a U.S. copyright you own appears on this Site without authorization, you may notify the AIS Health copyright agent, and provide the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner,
- Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed,
- A detailed description of the material you claim is infringing, together with information sufficient to enable us to locate it, including the URL where the infringing material appears,
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address,
- A statement by you that you believe in good faith that the copyrighted material identified is being used in a manner that is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law, and
- A statement by you that the above information is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright allegedly infringed.
The AIS Health copyright agent can be reached at:
Tim Finley SVP, Finance MMIT 1040 Stony Hill Road, Suite 300 Yardley, PA 19067 267-753-6800
6. Privacy statement
AIS Health may terminate your right to access this Site at any time in its sole discretion, with or without cause, and without notice to you.
8. Disclaimer of warranties
This site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to
- Any warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any material provided by or through this website,
- Any warranty that your use of this website will be uninterrupted, secure or error free, and
- Any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement. the entire risk as to the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any material provided by or through this website rests with you.
ASI health is not responsible for correcting or updating any information appearing on this site.
9. Limitation of liability